Terms & Conditions
2. WEBSITE ACCESS AND USE RESTRICTIONS 2.1 The company reserves the right to temporarily suspend, without notice, the use of the entire website or part of it, as well as the operation of its offered services.
2.4 Moreover, the operation of the website or/and the use of its services may be suspended by the company in case of updating the website or improving the software or the security systems of the website. In this case, and during the procedures described above, there may not be access to the website or/and in certain of its offered services.
3. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS3.1 The content on the website, such as text, graphics, images, photographs, illustrations, videos, sounds, and other materials (herein refer to as “content”) is protected by intellectual property rights of the company. Any products and services that indicate a third-party trademark remain the intellectual property of the third party mentioned.
3.3 Rights: according to the above, users reserve the right to print or/and save on a private computer or mobile device the website content, for one’s sole use, without corrupting or modifying this content.
4. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY4.1 The company, in any case, even in case of negligence, is not liable to the user for any possible damage caused by using the website, directly or indirectly. Additionally, the company does not guarantee that services and the website content will be offered without interruption and without any faults. Likewise, the company does not guarantee that the website or any other relevant website or server(s), through which one has access to the content, is offered without viruses or any other harmful material.
4.2 In case of any kind of damage/loss deriving from visiting/using the website, you are solely responsible for the restoration costs as well as for any other incidental and consequential damage (such as loss of income, loss of business opportunity, loss of income out of a contact, loss of data, squandering of professional resources, etc.), and not the company. All of the above cannot exclude the company liability for the cases under which, by the law, liability cannot be excluded.
5. DISCLAIMER5.1 The company shall make every effort to ensure the correctness, accuracy and the update of the website content regularly, as well as to take all necessary security measures against the use of the website. However, the website content may include inaccuracies or typos. In addition, the company does not guarantee the non-stop or errorless operation of the website; that the website access will be compatible with the operating system or the capabilities of your computer or mobile device; or that the website is free from viruses or any other malware.
5.2 The company makes any possible effort for you to have non-stop access to the website, as well as to its offered services. However, by using the website and its offered services, you accept the right of the company, at its own discretion, to alter its content or to temporarily interrupt its operation, without any prior notice. The company has no liability whatsoever for the restoration, pecuniary or material, of any damage, incidental, consequential, contractual or else, which can arise by not being able to access the website or its offered services through the website.
6.2 The use of links does not count as a proof of approval or acceptance of third-party content by the company, which is not liable whatsoever for third-party content, nor for their privacy policies and the protection of privacy of the users. If you decide to use, via links, a third-party website, you accept that you enter that website at your own responsibility and risk.
8. REFERENCE TO OUR WEBSITE THROUGH OTHER WEBSITE8.1 You can have access to the website by using the active link, only at the homepage of your own website, on the condition that this action is legal, without harming the reputation of the company and without suggesting or implying any kind of partnership or approval by the company, when not granted and when the third-party website legally belongs to you.
9. PROHIBITION OF USE OF THE WEBSITE FOR ILLEGAL PURPOSESThe use of the website and its offered services is allowed for legal purposes only. On the contrary, it is strictly forbidden to use the website for the following purposes:
– For any purpose and at any cost, which can violate national, union or international law.
– For any purpose and in any way, which can mislead any third party.
– For any purpose and in any way, which can harm children rights.
– For sending advertising or promotional material to third parties, for which order or approval has not been granted by the company.
– For the transmission of data, the sending or uploading of material, which can include viruses of any form, malware or computer code in order to harm the software or the parts of any computer or portable device.
Phone number: +30 22 89 448 355